Service Level Agreement
Service Level Agreement
Availability of Services:
In order to support the organization, there are potential mistakes that may be encountered in the provision of services by the organization:
• Possible bugs
1- The definitive Internet of the country
2- Definition created in Data Center due to network, power supply, and ...
3. Internal problems of integrated servers
4. Virus the organization's website files because of the organization's use of cracked FTP software or save passwords and passwords in FTP software or viral computer organization
5- The code problem of the organization
6. Hacking the website due to the weakness of the organization's security code
7. Weakness in the security of the server complex
8. Reveal the passwords and passwords by the organization
9. Expired Host due to non-application or non-payment of the organization to extend the service
10. Definite Host due to the lack of attention of the organization to the rules listed in the contract
11. Failure to implement the obligations of the Integrated Host for renewal
• Possible bugs in the domain
1- Expired Domain due to non-application or non-payment of the organization to extend the service
2. Failure to comply with the obligations of the complex regarding the renewal of the Domain
3. In case of complaint from the organization's website due to violation of international law. Due to the fact that the domain service is done through IRNIC, the point-and-domain (.ir) domain registration center, there is a possibility of locking out of this registerar.
4- Correct information of the organization (contact info)
• Probable software bugs
1- A bug in web hosting services
2- For deleting, editing or modifying the original program files or uploading executable files from the organization (this is due to the use of items such as FTP, Remote Desktop, or direct access to the consol).
3- Hacking due to the weakness of the security software code of the integrated software
4. Password and password disclosure
Types of problems:
1- Complete Service (Service Unavailability)
2. Minor problems part of the service
Refer to the Service Credit section for complete service deficiencies (service unavailability) in this agreement.
For non-availability of services, Service Credit will receive Service Credit if the organization experienced less than 99.8% guaranteed availability of Integrated Services per month, and the amount of Service Credit received is determined as follows:
1- Unavailable for more than 1.5 hours and less than 8 hours per month: One-Week Service Credit
2- Not available for more than 8 hours and less than 16 hours per month: Two weeks Service Credit
3- Not available for more than 16 hours per month: One month Service Credit
Minor problems part of the service:
In the case of Web hosting / Domain hosting: Integrated within 48 hours should troubleshoot problems. If the problem is detected by the complex at this stage, the problem should be resolved to a maximum of 3 days. If the problem is not resolved at the set time, the complex will be fined at a rate of 1/4 of the damage set for the full determination.
In the case of software: The Component undertakes to resolve defects within 48 hours. If at this stage it is detected that the problem is from the complex, every error will be considered as 3 days. If during the specified period the problem is not resolved, for each day, the delay is two days for the hosting service and Updates are added.
If the problem is announced, there is a need for general changes in the system or if there is a discrepancy due to the update of the new version, the next version error will be resolved. If the organization feels that it is in trouble due to the changes that it encounters, it can always use a version earlier than the writing of the complex day to resolve the bugs of that writing.
The following are not Service Credit:
1- Not available due to pre-planned repairs
2- Unavailability due to pre-planned definite
3- Application of the organization
4- Organizational measures
5-Defective service due to lack of settlement by the organization
6. Loss of information of the organization if it is not backed up by him. If it has a dedicated server organization and does not have the backup cost to the complex.
7. Items that are not related to the complex or out of control of the complex.
From the 48 hours prior to the closure or from the pre-planned changes to the complex, the technical department of the complex (whose contact information is provided in written form) will be notified via email. Complex In case of disregarding the technical part of the organization, either in reading the email or in receiving the email because of the address being incorrect or the email system is corrupted, the organization will not accept responsibility for the lack of notification and definite or repairs will be made in advance. .
The organization shall be responsible for providing adequate backup of its data in appropriate time periods, unless otherwise provided in accordance with the backup contract in accordance with the obligations of the complex.
Warranty notice of service interruption:
The Integrity ensures that, if there is a definite change in the availability of the Services and the Full Service Downtime for the respective organization, up to a maximum of 2 hours by telephone or email (whose contact information is provided in written form) ) To the technical department of the organization. If the company can not inform the organization for up to 2 hours, one service credit day will be awarded to the organization. See section 3 for more information.
Service Request Process:
In order to claim service credit in the area of disturbance caused by the complex, the organization must fill out the application form for the Service Credit up to 14 days after the end of the month, and for the Complex