Before the Qajar period, the name of the Falahat office or the Ministry of Fahad is not in any book, but everywhere there is a conversation about the king's estate and the Divan of the Truths. At the time of Muzaffar al-Din Shah in 1269, according to the passage of the Cabinet of Ministers, an agency called the Directorate General for Trade and Trade was established.
In 1309, the Ministry of Fighting and Trade and the Benefits were divided into two ministries, the Ministry of National Economy and the Ministry of Roads of the Ministry of Agriculture, Trade and Mines, the Ministry of National Economy.
In September 1310, the Ministry of National Economy was divided into three departments: the General Directorate of Falahat, the General Directorate of the Ministry of Commerce and the General Directorate of Trade. In 1311, two General Offices of Fahad and Sanaat, a General Directorate, Which disappeared after two to three years, and again the General Directorate of Flaqat and the General Directorate of the Counties were each established separately and after a few years the name of the Directorate General of Falahat became the Directorate General of Agriculture.
In August 1320, the Agriculture Department changed to the Ministry of Agriculture.
- In 1335 the purpose and tasks of the Ministry of Agriculture were formulated and its duties were compiled.
- In the years 1346 and 1347, with the approval of the laws of the four ministries of agriculture, land reform, natural resources, agricultural products and consumables, the activities of the agricultural sector were undertaken.
- In 1350 the Ministry of Natural Resources was dissolved and the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources was established.
- In 1356, the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources and the Ministry of Cooperatives and Rural Affairs of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development were established and its organization was approved in 1358.
- In 1359, a legal bill was established for agricultural service centers, villages and nomads.
- In 1362, the tasks of the rural civil society and the nomadic organization were separated from the Ministry of Agriculture and were delegated to the Ministry of Jihad-e-construction.
- In 1366, the Fisheries and Aquaculture Organization was separated from the Ministry of Agriculture and became part of the Ministry of Jihadism.
- In 1989, under the approval of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, the Tea Department was separated from the Ministry of Commerce and transferred to the Ministry of Agriculture.
- In 1990, natural resources and animal affairs were delegated to the Ministry of Jihad-e Azadi according to the separation of functions of the ministries of agriculture and Jihad-e-confederation, approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly on March 11,
History of Jihad-forming
Establishment of jihad with a focus on depopulation in the country and the rehabilitation of the past regime under the command of Imam Khomeini (RA) was established on May 27, 1358, and one of the important events of the Islamic Revolution, whose formation and its course of movement were able to achieve many achievements of the Islamic system Iran is slow. The wisdom and thought of the founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran in establishing Jihad-e-Jihad is more and more clear from this point of view, that this popular institution, based on the text of the Islamic Revolution, having the least reliance on the state and seeking spiritual and valuable divine and religious spirit, was able to All the scenes and issues of revolution during the eight years of the holy defense and during the rebuilding and construction of the country are the pioneer of other organizations and organizations, and each day, accepting the responsibilities and duties of a large and numerous ministries with a large number of duties compared to With other devices and ministries and plays an important role In the country's executive system, he has undertaken duties such as the development and development of villages, the task of supplying and producing protein and food products (livestock and fisheries), activities in the vast array of natural resources, watershed management and aquaculture, education and research, promotion and participation People in mobilizing popular forces in production and construction, and so on.
- To convey the message of the spirit of the Islamic Revolution to the remote and deprived villages of the country
- Deprivation of deprivation and provision of development, welfare, health and education services to villagers and tribes
- Providing ground for the broad participation and participation of villagers in the field of production and construction
- Prioritizing the village as a source of agricultural production and self-sufficiency in the country
- Moving towards the independence and self-sufficiency of the country through the development of agriculture, livestock, rural industries, in cooperation with other executive agencies and attracting the participation of different strata of the people.
B) Duties and responsibilities:
Jihad-e-confrontation with the central task of deprivation and development and development of villages in the country began its activities. Persuasive and revolutionary Jihadists, in the shadow of faith, commitment and trust in Allah Almighty, were able to succeed in these important responsibilities. The jihad in the war also assumed various responsibilities, such as the provision of technical and engineering services, and the construction of trenches, embankments and bridges ... In the front lines of the front and the war, the marauders from the Imam Khomeini received the title of "unscrupulous settlers", and after the end of the war, a jihad was built with a collage of more powerful experiences and incentives for the reconstruction and construction field.
The jihad was transformed into the ministry in January 2004 due to its dynamism and flexibility in the decision-making and policy making assemblies approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly. In the year 69, in order to carry out its duties, the law on the separation of duties of the ministries of Jihad-e-Agriculture and Agriculture was approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly in a more structured manner. In addition to being responsible for the development of rural and rural development and rural improvement, dealing with tribal affairs, other tasks such as the task of preserving and rehabilitating and extending and exploiting natural resources, forests and grassland, watershed management and livestock and fisheries, are separated from the Ministry of Agriculture And it is the responsibility of the Ministry of Jihad-e-Wag It was mentioned that the ministry was responsible for many of the following duties:
- Rural Construction and Rural Industries: Water Supply, Electricity, Construction of Roads, Improvement and Development of Rural Industries.
- Natural Resources: Preservation, restoration, protection and exploitation of forest, rangeland and desert areas.
- Department of Livestock and Fisheries: Production and supply of livestock and protein products in the country, red meat, white meat, eggs, milk, fish and ...