Goals, Basic Functions, Articles of Association and Main responsibilities of Jihad-e-Agriculture Organization:
- Investigation and recognition of the potential and actual resources and factors of the agricultural sector (agriculture, gardening, water and soil, livestock, poultry and aquatic animals and rural and nomadic development in the province) and related technical, economic and social problems They.
- Preparation and formulation of policies, objectives, plans and policies for development of agricultural sector, development and development of villages and nomadic areas in the province in the form of approved policies and programs, as well as the proposal of the annual plan and budget to the authorities concerned in the province for approval.
- Study, development and implementation of plans, plans and guidelines related to the pattern of cultivation of agricultural products, as well as livestock breeding, animal husbandry and natural resources of the province in the form of approved policies.
- Preparation, compilation and implementation of comprehensive plans related to increasing the production of agricultural and livestock products and reducing waste in the province based on relevant laws and regulations.
- Collection, extraction, classification, processing, maintenance, updating and publication of statistics and information on agriculture and rural and nomadic development in the province.
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of provincial research projects based on the Ministry's policies and policies.
- Study, Review, Needs Assessment, Planning, Preparation, Implementation and Evaluation of Projects, Programs and Extension Courses, Technical and Professional, Practical and Applicable Requirements Required by Producers, Operators, Promoters and Agricultural Agribusiness Leaders in the Provinces in the form of Policies and Programs Approved by Ministry of Agricultural Jihad.
- Presenting the results of research done by manufacturers and utilities.
- Preparation and implementation of plans and programs related to preservation, restoration, expansion, protection and proper utilization of natural forests and pastures and planting in the province at the level of approved policies and programs.
- Study, planning, compilation and implementation of necessary drainage and aquifer schemes in the watershed of the province.
- Preparation and implementation of Sands and Desertification Stabilization Plans and Prevention of Expression.
- Preparation, implementation and implementation of forestry, forestry, ranching, forest park and natural promenade projects in the framework of communicational policies.
- Take necessary measures to preserve and prevent the conversion and conversion of agricultural land and forest land.
- Identification and separation of the legal and territorial rights of the national and local governments from the exceptions of the real and legal persons at the provincial level and the issuance of a document in the name of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the implementation of the regulations related to the management and transfer of land and state in the framework of existing laws and regulations.
- Performing the executive operations necessary for the consolidation of legal and legal property, observing the law and observing the rights of people and government, and implementing the land reform law in the competition and the remaining, as well as determining the final task of the temporary cultivation land.
- Planning to establish an extension network in rural and nomadic areas in the form of ministries' policies and programs.
- Preparation of the program for using agricultural lands and natural resources of the province within the framework of comprehensive watershed plans.
- Health monitoring on livestock holdings and research centers for the preparation, production and distribution of raw materials of animal origin and fishery products, livestock factories, slaughterhouses and livestock supply facilities and the application of standards.
- Take necessary measures to maintain, rehabilitate, develop and exploit appropriate aquaculture resources in the province.
- Planning, taking measures and forecasting the necessary mechanisms for development of villages in coordination with other devices at the provincial level.
- Preparation, compilation and implementation of agricultural infrastructure projects and programs such as land consolidation, inter-farm development, equipping and renovating farms and gardens for the effective use of agricultural resources and inputs.
- Investigating and carrying out the necessary measures in the field of soil conservation, improvement, rehabilitation and fertilization in order to optimize its use.
- Planning and carrying out necessary measures for the transfer of traditional water and sanitation, optimal distribution and consumption of agricultural water and increasing irrigation efficiency in fields and gardens using modern irrigation methods and measures related to the construction, development and maintenance of water facilities.
- Performing the duties prescribed in the Fair Distribution Act of 1361 and its subsequent amendments at the provincial level.
- Implement small water supply and development projects at the provincial level (after obtaining permission from the relevant regional water authority).
- Identify the facilities and requirements of animated livestock breeders to provide appropriate services for improving the economic, social, and production status of nomads.
- Organizing nomadic displacement and settlement within the framework of notification schemes.
- To carry out measures for the maintenance of fishery ports and infrastructure in accordance with the notification rules.
- Providing the ground for the development of industries related to the collection, storage, conversion, processing and packing of agricultural products and livestock products, and the support of the small converted and complementary industries of the agricultural and rural industries in the province.
- Performing necessary measures in the field of maintaining, improving and improving the quality and quantity of crops, gardens, livestock products, aquaculture and natural resources of the province, and protecting the interests of producers.
- Investigating Agricultural Utilization Systems in the Provinces and Providing the Benefits for the Development of the Most Suitably Based on the Cultural, Economic, and Social Characteristics of the Region.
- Carrying out the necessary studies on the quantitative and qualitative diagnosis of all the needs of agricultural technology in line with the characteristics and climatic and agricultural characteristics of the province. Mechanization plans and other required programs based on policy and communication policies.
- Providing and supporting the establishment and development of the necessary organizations in the agricultural sector of the province.
- To carry out the necessary measures for the maintenance, rehabilitation, development and proper utilization of livestock and aquaculture resources, breeding, nutrition, management and health engineering, and the licensing of animals within the framework of policies and procedures.
- Providing health and livestock hygiene through the establishment of networks for the prevention and care of, and the implementation of operations to prevent and combat livestock diseases and human and animal diseases and animal quarantine.
- Carrying out the necessary measures regarding the extension of preventive, preventive, quarantine, and pest, weed and plant diseases networks in the province.
- Monitoring and control on the distribution and consumption of broths and other biological materials and pesticides required by the agricultural sector in the province based on the notification criteria.
- To carry out the necessary measures in the field of organizing and optimizing the supply and demand system and adjusting the market for agricultural products and livestock products in the province within the framework of approved programs and commercial policies of the country.
- To carry out the necessary measures for the purchase, sale, marketing, export, insurance, maintenance, disposal, etc. of agricultural products and products, in accordance with the laws, regulations, regulations and related instructions in the framework of the country's commercial policies.
40. Supporting the development of investment in the agricultural sector and providing the necessary grounds for using credit facilities of the
Agricultural Bank and other banking and credit institutions by producers and utilities.
41. Carrying out the necessary measures in the field of insurance of producers, products, facilities and industries related to agricultural sector.
- Carrying out the necessary measures in the field of providing services and supplying and distributing livestock and aquaculture, medicine, serum and other biological materials through the non-governmental sector and, if necessary, by the relevant unit in the province, within the framework of the Ministry of Agricultural Jihad.
43. Continuous monitoring of all activities related to various agricultural sub-sectors at the provincial level.
- Monitoring and evaluation of plans, activities and actions in the field of duties of provincial units of the ministry in order to measure their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implementation of Article 88 of the Law on the Regulation of Part of the Financial Regulations of the State for carrying out activities related to agriculture, natural resources and livestock and poultry and aquatic animals.
- Carry out other duties and matters that the Ministry of Agricultural Jihad is in charge of the province under the laws and regulations.